Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 22 - A Picture of Something You Wish You Were Better At

I wish I were better at sewing and cooking. I mean, I know the basics of how to sew and cook, and if I'm left alone, I can manage. But I just wish I was SUPERB at it! Like my mom and sister, Amelia are! They know how to cook and sew great! Well...Amelia knows how to sew great! Her cornbread suffers a little... ;)
I know most of my lack of skills in these areas are due to me not wanting to put forth the time or effort into it. I wish I had. At least I'll get plenty of cooking skills while in college! Woot! haha I'm excited for that part kind of. :)
Anywho.
I'm almost done with this 30 day challenge thing! It's been tough for me to do it! I've had a couple late days, but for the most part I've done pretty good! :)
Ta ta for now!


Quote of the Day! :)
"I see!" Said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and 'saw'.
hehehe :)

2 comments:

  1. C'mon now- I made bad cornbread ONCE! ONE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that one time scarred me for life! ;)
    You're really a wonderful cook Meli! i just couldn't resist putting that :)

    ReplyDelete