Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 25 - A Picture of Your Day

MY day is October 5. :) Because that is MY BIRTHDAY!!! :D So that makes it MY day!
This year I'll be turning 19...ew. That is gross. What happened to being 8 and playing in the mud and playing with the bugs!? I remember I'd go to my friends house and we used to catch rollie-polies, worms, and then flood the huge ant hill! It was a blast!! And then we grew up. :( I miss being a kid. Maybe that's why I love to babysit and be around little kids! :)

Anywho...my day is October 5th. :)
I had no pictures of my birthday..so I just put a picture of me. It counts, right?

Quote of the Day! :)
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment