Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 15 - A Picture of Something you Want to do Before You Die

I want to travel the world before I die! Going on a LDS Mission would fill a little bit of this dream because I would leave and go somewhere else for a year and a half! I want to go to
Europe, (okay, mainly I just want to go to Europe..) :)

Africa,

South America,

Asia,

And all the Pacific Islands! :)

Pretty much all of the continents! :) I just want to travel everywhere! There are so many cool places and I love exploring! I'm so jealous of my older sister and brother-in-law...they've gone practically EVERYWHERE it seems! And they're only in their mid-twenties! What is up with that!? ;) I want to be able to go to all of the places they have been by the time I'm 26 (Which is in 8 years)! haha :)

Quote of the Day! :)
"Tough times don't last, but tough people do."

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha you'll get there! You should definitely go on a Study Abroad while you're at BYU! They're so affordable- you can get scholarships to go, AND you get school credit while you're there. It's awesome. Seriously- you should do it! That's how I got my traveling bug ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to go on a Study Abroad! That's been my dream for a couple years now! Oh man I would so love to do that! :)
    haha the hard part for me would be choosing which place to go to do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete