Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 07 - A Picture of Your Most Treasured Item

I have many many treasured items...that's probably the reason why I rarely throw stuff out! (Which is a horrible habit I know..)
But if I had to choose just one, I'd say my MOST treasured item is.... (drum roll please!) :)
MY JOURNALS!!
I love to write in my journal. Lately it's been hard because I have been really busy, but I still keep up with it! Days that I'm just bored or feel like reminiscing, I go back to my journals and read some entries! It's so fun to see what I wrote and what I was like back then! :) Right now, I'm on my sixth journal. I have a lot! And these aren't the small "girl drama" journals. These are the humongous honking journals!
But it's really cool! I hope I'll always be able to keep writing in my journal! It'll be fun for when my grandkids look at my journals when I pass away and they can see what I was like when I was their age. haha ;) And my kids, I can show them some entries. It'll be so fun! :) I'm really glad I have kept a journal...a lot of journals.. :) I think everyone should keep a journal, because it's awesome! :)

Quote of the Day! :)
"Love is fragile, and we aren't always the best care takers."

2 comments:

  1. C'mon Jay- I really thought Jon and I would have been your most treasured item ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were my second pick! I had such a hard time choosing between You and Jon and my Journals!! Sorry! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete