Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 12 - A Picture of Something You Love

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!! Hands down, Chocolate is probably the thing that I love most. ;) haha besides my Father in Heaven, Jesus, and my family of course! But after them, comes Chocolate!! :D I have the biggest sweet tooth ever. I have always had it! And I love it! :) It's not just any kind of sweet tooth though. Although, I do like all the other candies, it just isn't the best if there's no chocolate! Chocolate makes all candies complete! (not to mention it makes it all so GOOD!!!) ;)
I like all chocolate; Dark, Milk, and White...but I think I like White or Milk chocolate the best. :)
It is yummy in my tummy!
Even when I am sick, I eat chocolate still. I've tried to go without chocolate, but FAILED miserably. So I decided, "I would stop eating Chocolate, but I'm no quitter!" :) That's my motto when it comes to Chocolate! I love it so much!
So if I'm ever mad at you, or you just feel like brightening my day, then give me a box of chocolates! Or just a chocolate bar will do too I suppose.. ;) It will make me one happy camper! :)

Quote of the Day! :)
"I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night." - Calvin and Hobbs

1 comment: