There were 5 Valedictorians and 1 Salutatorian.
V: Me!! :), Katie Koeven, Deborah Hutchings, Moditha Eleperuma, and Kasen Wright
S: Shayna Henrie
L to R: Deb, Katie, Moditha, Me, Kasen, & Shayna :)
It was really cool and I'm so glad I was able to achieve my goal in becoming Valedictorian! I'm the first one in my family to get this goal! Bwuahahaha! ;) I'm so excited! :)Out of the Valedictorians they pick two students to speak at graduation I believe. You start off with GPA, go to ACT Score, then to how many AP/Honor Classes you took, and then if there is still a tie, you go to Sterling Scholar. So far we're in the ACT part of the deciding who speaks. There are 3 of us who all have a 29 ACT Score. Me, Katie, and Kasen. We'll see how it goes over these next couple weeks! :)

Quote of the Day! :)
"Here's another curse for you - may all your bacon burn!" - Calcifer (Howl's Moving Castle)
No comments:
Post a Comment