L to R: Susan, Mike, Steph, Devin, Deb, Jared, Ryan, Jill, Spencer, Me - Jump Shot! :)
For Preference, I asked one of my good childhood friends, Spencer Meek. Ever since Kindergarten we have been friends. We were good 'buds' when we were really young. I once even walked a mile to his house from my house barefooted when I was about 5! :)
Spencer is great! :) So we didn't have a day date because March 5th was the day of the 5K Fun Run that I organized. So we started at 4:30 with pictures over by the Judd Store (historic downtown St. George). My parents took them. They are Wonderbar! :) There were 5 couples in the group. Me and Spencer Meek
Stephanie Rimmasch and Devin Gillespie
Deborah Hutchins and Jared Ellsworth
Susan Hutchins and Michael Finch
Jillian Schmutz and Ryan Neilson
After pictures we went to Stephanie's house and had a mystery dinner!! That was really fun! It was a vampire story...I guessed right on who the vampire killer was! I won! ha ;) I ended up being a werewolf...it was weird, but still really fun!
The Group! L to R: Mike, Susan, Spencer, Me, Jared, Deb, Ryan, Jill, Devin and Steph
Stephanie Rimmasch and Devin Gillespie
Deborah Hutchins and Jared Ellsworth
Susan Hutchins and Michael Finch
Jillian Schmutz and Ryan Neilson
After pictures we went to Stephanie's house and had a mystery dinner!! That was really fun! It was a vampire story...I guessed right on who the vampire killer was! I won! ha ;) I ended up being a werewolf...it was weird, but still really fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment