Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 21 - A Picture of Something You Wish You Could Forget

Okay, this is a lame one. Why would I take a picture of something if I wished to forget about it?? That makes completely no sense! Dang...haha so much for what I just pointed out.
I just remembered I do have a picture of something I wish I could forget. I took it because I looked really freaky and so later when I look at it, I could just laugh at it.

It was at soccer camp 2 summers ago. My forehead started swelling for NO reason at all!! There was no bite, allergic reaction..I didn't get hit by the soccer ball...it just started swelling! And my mom called me a Klingon. :( haha I looked REALLY freaky!!
The night before I started swelling
I discovered my head swelling on Thursday morning while we were waiting for our first soccer game to start for the day.
My swollen head. Don't I look like a Klingon? ;)
I went to the trainer who looked at it, and she took me to the head trainer to look at it. Both of them were befuddled and didn't know what was going on. So then later, my coach took me to the doctor. They looked at it, asked me a bunch of questions to how it might have happened, and in the end...they had no idea what was causing it either!
So I called my mom, and she came and took me home because we didn't want to take any chances if it was something really bad going on. Once I got home, the swelling started to go down, and by the next week I looked somewhat normal again.
It was all just super uber weird.

Quote of the Day! :)
"There are glimpses of heaven to us in every act, or thought, or word, that raises us above ourselves." - Arthur P. Stanley

1 comment:

  1. Aaaagggghhhh!!! I want to forget that too!! It was scary to not know what was causing it!!

    ReplyDelete