Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 16 - A Picture of Someone Who Inspires You

Many people inspire me. I wouldn't be myself without all the people who have inspired me. I have been inspired to become the best 'Me' I can be. The best "Jessica" I know how to be.
My sisters have probably been the most inspiration I have had.
Amelia inspired me to get my Young Women Recognition Award and to become a great daughter, sister, and friend. She is the main person who has made me have the desire to go on a LDS Mission.

Mary has inspired me to just be the best person I can be. She has Down Syndrome and has taught me a lot of principals by just being her sister.

Rachel has taught me to never give up. For the past two years, she has taken on about 3 sports a year. I have only taken on 1 sport per year, except for this year. She plays 2 sports at the same time pretty much year round. I don't know how she does it.

I love my sisters all very very much. :)
My brothers have been huge inspirations to me also.
I was the only one to have the privilege of having my brother baptize me when I was 8. Danny baptized me and it has made a big impact on me. I'm sure I would still be about he same 'Jessica' if my dad had baptized me, but it made me feel special, knowing that I was the only one that Danny was able to baptize. :)

Loren has taught me how to be a tease to Rachel. ;) haha okay, just kidding, that's not really any inspiration. :) Loren has taught me also how to become a good sister, and he has been a great example to me, always choosing the right and listening to the spirit and having a strong testimony.

I'm glad both of my brothers served missions, and I love them both so very much. I don't express that enough to them. I should. :( And I will make a goal of doing it more often! :)
I love my family, and they are great examples and inspirations to me! :)

Quote of the Day! :)
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

1 comment: