Day 06 - A Picture of a Person You'd Love to Trade Places With for a Day
I think I'd like to trade places with my older sister Amelia. Just because she is ALWAYS traveling places!! I would love to trade her places for a day when she's on one of her trips! :) Just so I can experience traveling in foreign countries and continents! ;) She's been to Europe - France, Rome, London, Poland, Germany...and then Costa Rica, and then a bunch of different states! That would be great fun :) hahaAnd Amelia is just a fantabulously amazing sister! :)
Quote of the Day! :)"Men of sense, whatever you may say, do not want silly wives!" - Mr. Knightley
Ah you're cute :) I feel so loved!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot China!! Yeah, she's a world traveler for sure! I wouldn't mind trading places with her for a day either!!
ReplyDeleteI love Mr. Knightly and especially that quote! Just so you know :)
ReplyDelete