Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 05 - A Picture of Your Favorite Memory

My favorite memory is feeding 'da duckies with my friends!! :) We started this during the summer of 2009. Every Wednesday, we have a tradition of going to do Baptisms for the Dead at the St. George temple. And after baptisms, we usually do something, whether it be going to get some ice cream or snow cones. Just whatever we feel like doing. One day, Mitch had an idea to go feed duckies after baptisms! So, Shayna, Mitch, and I went to his house and made a TON of popcorn, and then we went to the duck pond that was near his house. We feed the duckies and had a fun fun time! :)
After that first time, it is kind of a little tradition to go feed the duckies once in a while. :) It's great fun and it lets your mind relax and think about life. It's just grand! :)
Anywho...that's my favorite memory I believe. :)

Quote of the Day! :)
"S.M.I.L.E.! - Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment