Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I did it!!!

I did it!! After a month of trying to get a job I finally GOT ONE!!! Wahoo!! :)
I went up to Provo a month ago for a week and went around looking for jobs.
My friend, Marissa, was kind enough to let me stay with her for the week! During that week I applied for about a dozen or so jobs.
The rest of the time, Marissa and I played :) And we found out that she went to the same elementary school as I did in 4th grade! It was crazy awesome!
We went and fed the duckies!! :)
There were DUCKLINGS!! Ah they were adorable! SO cute! :)
So, finally after thinking that I was just going to have to go up to Provo without a job, I got a call. I was in Salt Lake for the weekend for my brother's wedding (which was completely fabulous by the way). :) While waiting after the wedding to start the reception I got a call from Jimmy Johns asking if I could come in Monday for an interview. We were leaving Salt Lake Sunday, so after figuring stuff out with my parents, I told Jimmy Johns that I could do Monday!
I stayed that night with Marissa, and on Monday I went in for my interview!!
The interview went great, and after the girl interview me, told me, "Well, you got the job, if you would like it?" I was so excited! I said I would love to have the job and that was that! I have a job!
I start next week!! :)

Subs so fast you'll freak. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment