Ever since I was 5 or 6 (i think), I have been playing soccer. I absolutely LOVE it! It is my all-time favorite sport, hands down! :)
I loved playing for the past 4 years on Pine View's Girls Soccer Team. It was so much fun and such a great experience!
It's been really weird this summer because I haven't gone to any soccer camps. I'm graduated. :( This past week, my goalie coach called me and asked me to come help out with Pine View Soccer Camp!! I loved it!
It was so good to be on the field again, juggling the soccer ball, and just playing! I even got to go in the goal again. I have a hurt knee, so I was a bit scared to go in at first, but they were doing chips, and so I didn't have to dive or anything! It was great!
I got to play forward for a little bit of one game, and I scored!! :) It was super exciting!!
It's weird, but I love being goalie. I love the thrill of that position. Seeing the ball coming, with the opposite teams forward sprinting towards you...it's quite exhilarating! And then stopping the shot they took, it is the best feeling ever! :)
I love soccer, and I love playing goalie. I hope that I can play in college, even if it is just for fun! :)

Quote of the Day! :)
“You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again” - Mia Hamm
I love that first picture!! Such beautiful form and even 'grace'!! You amaze me!
ReplyDelete