Saturday, August 27, 2011

College Life

NOW is the start of my college life!! I can't believe I'm this old! Ick.
This week has been New Student Orientation (NSO) up at BYU. It's been crazy busy! But a lot of fun! I've met a ton of new friends and I've seen some old friends from Pine View! :) I love it!
So, I moved in on Wednesday. It was a crazy mess. But it's finally all settled! :)
I have all my book and I think I'm set for Monday. YIKES!! College starts on MONDAY!? Where did the summer go??My roommates are a blast! :) Marissa and Catherine! They're fun :)











NSO has been super busy. I'll just name off the fun stuff that we've done. ;) Thursday night we had a class photo in the BYU Stadium. We were in the shape of a 'Y'! It was great! And the best part, I wasn't even looking. :) hahaha I was talking to some friends and they didn't even tell us they were gonna take the picture. Twas grand. After the picture, we had a pep rally and then we had FIREWORKS!! :D it was fun!
Friday night there were a bunch of events that we were able to go to. I had to work from 5-8 (my FIRST day of work!!!) and after I headed over to the Girls Soccer game!! We played Florida...but lost 1-0. :( It was very sad. BUT on the bright side, I got a HUG from COSMO!!! :D YESS!!! It made my night. :) After the game, we went over to another field where they had ice cream and a 40 FT SCREEN where they were watching TANGLED!!!!! :D :D I LOVE TANGLED! It's my favorite movie I think. :)














And that's my college life as of right now! Next week it will just be school, work, eat, homework, and sleep. Joyous...

11 days left until MITCH comes home from his mission!!! I am STOKED!!!!!! :)

Quote of the Day! :)
"Don't be deceived by appearances...because TRUE beauty is found from within."
- Beauty & the Beast

1 comment: