A lot of my friends moved away today also. They're all going to SUU. I hope they have a fun time. :)
I move in a week! I can't believe it. My room is packed up and ready to go. I'm ready. :)
School starts in 1 1/2 weeks. That's weird. I'm going to college now! I'm OLD! ;) I have most of my books...still working on the money situation. I'm nervous for the harder classes and bigger homework load. Hopefully I can do it. I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be. ;) Look out BYU! Cuz here I COME!! :)
My friend comes home from his mission in just under 3 weeks. I cannot describe how extremely excited I am! I have missed him so much! I can't wait to hear all the mission stories! :) I forget what his voice sounds like...I'm excited to hear his voice again..haha :) I'm super excited to see him again. Just 3 more weeks...it seems SOOO far away.. Time should move a little faster.. ;)
Bring on the adventure! :)
I'm gonna really miss my kitty too. I love you Sassy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment