Saturday, August 27, 2011

Last Day in St. George

I'm up at college now. It's a weird feeling. Being all on my own and trying to be grown up.. I miss being just a lil' kid. :)
I had packed all my stuff about 2 weeks before I actually had to move because we transformed our basement into a bed and breakfast. So this is where I had been sleeping for the 2 weeks before I left...
Okay, not really. :)
I had a bed usually...key word: USUALLY. ;)My parents were kind enough to let me do one last thing with my friend, Tianna!We went to Orange Peel and got smoothies. It was fun :) We had been trying to make cookies or do something all summer, and luckily she didn't have a 6th period, so we were able to take that time to do something before I left! I'm going to miss her so much!
On the way up to Provo, we stopped in Cedar and I got to see Shayna!! It was good to see and talk to her!! I miss that girl.
I'll see her in 1 1/2 weeks when I go down for a homecoming tho! I'm super excited!! :)
Later that night, I went and got ice cream with Jesse and his friend Ammon. It was a lot of fun. :) I love ice cream too, so that made it even better! ;)
Goodbye St. George, Hello Provo!
(Don't worry St. George, I'll still visit.) :)

Quote of the Day! :)
"The Lord loves us. He will not abandon us. We must not abandon Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment