Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dances, being nerds, and just living life :)

In the past two weeks, Catharine and I have gone to two dances!  The first one was the nerd dance, which I already posted about.  This dance was a tri-area dance (which means it was a Helaman, Heritage, and Wyview dance).
Aubrey, Kelsi, Chastyn, and Catharine! :)
It was HUGE.  SOOOOOOO many people and it was soooooo hot!  I danced near the door which helped a little because it had just snowed that day and so it was nice and cold out compared to the hot, muggy, and sweaty inside.  The theme for the dance was "Your favorite 90's TV character".  I didn't know what to do for it so I just made myself look kinda weird (even tho it's a normal outfit for me...haha) :)
Catharine was Fran the Nanny...I dunno who it is still, but she looked good! :)
Then the other night while Catharine and I were doing our MMBio homework, we decided to put on our newly bought chemistry goggles! :) We like looking like nerds.
Catharine and I also went hot tubbing the other night at University Villa with Jeff, Kyle, Colby, Stephen, and another guy which I forget his name.  It was pretty fun until Kyle's friend, Victoria, played a prank on us and had one of her friends tell us we weren't allowed to be there that late and made us get out and change.  By the time we found out Victoria was behind it we didn't want to get back out of our now wet clothes, so we just went and played games inside the club house. :) it was fun. :)
Last night I made orange white chocolate chip cookies and I made myself some orange chicken and rice for dinner!  I was being a pro chef last night with the apron mom made me...while eating the cookie dough too... hehe :)
While walking home in the rain Thursday, this guy started talking to me!  His name is Josh.  I got his number today!  Woot!  That's happened twice for me now where I talk to the guy for just a little bit and then I get their number soon after!  hahaha! :)
Life is good!  Life is great!  Life is wonderful! :)

Quote of the Day! :)
"Dare to dream
      Whether big or small.
           Believe in yourself
                 And you can achieve all."

2 comments:

  1. Jessica Stone!! You and those boys!! They chase you like you're super pretty or something!!...oh wait. YOU ARE :) Looks like you're having fun! Can't wait to come visit you sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he's not a creeper.... ;)

    ReplyDelete