So Thursday night, my friend Kyle invited me and my roommates to go disco skating with them! For only $2! Twas a good deal for getting to skate for an hour and a half! They were the legit 4-wheeled old school skates! It was awesome! I'm not very good at skating with them, but I managed not to fall!! It turned out that it was Jeff's birthday too! So we turned the trip into a birthday party kinda. It was a blast! :)

Then last night at 8pm, Wyview had a nerd dance!! Since Marissa had gone home for the weekend, it was just me and Catharine that went. We got there and there were only like 10 people there. But soon enough, the room was PACKED and me and Catharine had to dance by the food table! (which wasn't a bad thing...I just gained a few pounds is all...) ;) I got to dance with Jeff on one of the slow songs, and it was so much fun! He twirled me like 5 or 12 times ;) and then also dipped me at the end! I've never been dipped before! It was a blast! :)

Around 10:30 we left the dance to go to the canyon to build a bonfire. It was SOOO COLD up there! I stayed in Jeff's car and talked with him and Stephan and Catharine most of the time! We didn't get out until the fire was actually started. Then since there were so many people crowding the fire, we figured the car would be warmer so we went back in there and talked again. Finally the crowd soon diminished and peeps went home. So we got out and went and stood at the fire, only to be suffocated by the smoke. But we found some chocolate bars from the smores so we ate some of those :)
Around 1:30am, after the fire was dead, we all headed to Denny's for a midnight meal. We got there around 2am and were sitting, talking, and eating until 4am! Because I had no money on me, I just got a water and drank that the whole time. I didn't even finish the cup! I only drank half of it. It was weird. Jeff was kind enough to let me have some of his puppies. So I shared a basket of puppies with Jeff. :)
I didn't get home until 4am last this morning! It was SOOOO much FUN!!!! :) Catharine and I talked for about an hour after we got home, telling each other our stories since she was sitting on the other side of the room at Denny's and had quite some hilarious stories! :) We didn't get to bed until 5am. I was soo pooped!
And I couldn't even sleep in that long. I woke up this morning around 9:45. I guess that's the latest I've ever slept, but still...I only got like 5 hours of sleep. I hope I don't die tonight at work!
Nevertheless. Last night was one of the best nights eva and so much fun! :))
Quote of the Day! :)
"Life is to be enjoyed, not endured." - President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 am?! Jay! You can't write that on your blog! Mom will get mad at you! ;)
ReplyDeleteJessss!? What the...? We need to talk.
ReplyDelete