The 8 hour drive wasn't too fun, but once we got there - the fun started! :) We made gingerbread men (and women)
went on a hike up Squaw Peak (I only made it to the first bench because of my dang headaches)
went to the worlds (used to be) tallest fountain!!
Met up with cousins and played in the park and then went to the Mesa Temple to look at the Christmas lights
went to Ghost Towns with real cowboys!
Played games and had a marshmallow fight, had Christmas (on Christmas Eve because Danny had to work Christmas Day), and just hung out. It was a blast :)
Well this was my first week of my second semester! So far, I'm pretty darn excited for most of my classes! Even though there is going to be a lot of reading and homework in them. I won't have much time for a lot of my social life...not saying that I had much of one before! But still. ;)
I got back to Provo and started work right up again. I missed work. :) I love working at Jimmy Johns!
It's January. 5 more months until I leave to Africa!! I cannot tell you how dang excited I am!!!! :) :) I am working on getting my passport right now. I need to make a blog for my African journey soon!
My best friend gets back from London tomorrow! I can't wait! Because I have missed talking to her.
My roommates and I are going to go to the BYU men's basketball game here soon so I better wrap this up! :)
Ta ta for now! :)
Quote of the Day! :)
"Are these perilous times? They are. But there is no need to fear. We can have peace in our hearts and peace in our homes. We can be an influence for good in this world, every one of us." - Presiden Gordon B. Hinckley


No comments:
Post a Comment