Friday, February 24, 2012

[Insert witty title here]

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!
Sooooooo there's a ton to tell.  But not enough room to tell it all!  And plus I'm sure you don't want to read my life story.  SO here is a sum up of my life (through pictures!) in the past month.. :) A picture is worth a thousand words, right?
Feb 10th: Making Posters for The Children of Hope Academy 5K Fun Run Fundraiser!
Feb 11th: Getting the race set up!  All of PV's and DH's NHS volunteer group!  Couldn't have done it without them! :)
Feb 11th: Entering the dark and scary cave...a couple hours after the Fun Run!
Cool picture, eh?! :) Taken after we got out of the caves!
Feb 11th: Marissa and Catharine!  Having fun caving! :)
St. George Temple.  I love the Temple :)  Taken after caving.
We ate too many donuts after caving......
Felt so sick we could barely move from the couch....
I got high off of them...Couldn't stop eating them....
Jillian threw a Singles Awareness Day party!  Lots of food and dancing! :)
P.S. I love Cameron's pose in this picture :)
Me, Marissa, and Catharine: Dancing the night away! :)
Feb 13th: FHE sidewalk chalk drawing contests! :) Kevin and Marissa drawing sheep and cow for our Noah's Ark chalk drawing.
Some of my FHE "kids"! :) I love my group!
Chastyn won our SpongeBob SquarePants drawing contest by far!
 
All of us working on our Noah's Ark!
Well that's all the pictures I have, but I have done a lot more since Feb 13th.  February 14th, Josh took me on a Valentines date!  To the Cheesecake Factory!  That was fun! :)
February 17th I went back down to St. George for the 3-day weekend!  Saturday I had 2 dates!  One with Skyler and later that night with Taz.  Both were a blast! :)
February 19th, Corey had his farewell talk!  It was good!  Made my eyes tear up a little bit...I'm gonna miss that guy. :) Benin is getting one heck of a missionary!
The morning of February 20th I invited all my girlfriends over and we had breakfast!  It was fun seeing and talking with everyone!  I miss being able to see them all of the time!
I came back up that Monday.  Went to school for the week.  Last night I had a date with Jeff!  That was a lot of fun! :)
Then tonight we cleaned our apartment and then went to Kevin's and watched MEGAMIND! :) That movie is da best!  It is grand :)
Right now I'm debating on whether or not to go to a dance party.  I'm tired, but kinda really want to go.  haha we shall see.
Anywho!  That's all for now folks!  Sorry I have slacked for the past month!  I will try and do better.. :)

Quote of the Day! :)
"I'm not allowed to insult guests directly." - Bernard from Megamind

No comments:

Post a Comment