Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mahna Mahna..

It's hard to think that I'm graduated from high school and moving out to go to college up at BYU.
One of my best friends comes home from his mission in 70 days. He has been out serving in Manaus, Brazil. He left 2 years ago right as I was beginning my Junior year of high school. It's weird to think that 2 years have already passed and he's coming home!
I'm quite excited for him to come home. It'll be fun to see him again. But I can't help thinking if things will be different. We've both changed a ton in just 2 years..and I hope that we can still be the great friends that we are! I hope things don't change too drastically when he gets home.
I miss him, and I can't wait for September to come!!

Quote of the Day! :)
"Side by side or miles apart, friends are forever close to your heart."

3 comments:

  1. Yea! 70 days! Hope you got my email about the date and time he reports...hope you can come:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I did get your email! Thank you! I hope I can come too! I think I will be able to, but it's a little too far away still to know for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! He comes home in 70 days? Ca-razy! Do I hear wedding bells for next summer? ;)

    ReplyDelete