Playing with my sister and brother-in-law all week was a complete blast! Amelia and Jon are da bomb! :)
We went swimming of course!
We went to the BlueBell Ice Cream Factory and had a tour!
After this picture, an old man told us we were milking it from the wrong side! Oops!
Kickapoo Rd. How did they come up with that name??
And got free ice cream afterwards!! :)
What's a trip without shopping!? We did a ton of shopping! haha We hit the Galleria in Houston, which is HUGE!! Holy cow, I have never been in a mall that big!
Then we also went to another mall after our Ice Cream Tour. :)
We went and checked out Rice Universitie's campus and had a picnic with Jon one day. :)
We went to the Miller Outdoor Theater and watched a Contemporary Dance show. It was pretty cool. But I was just soo pooped, I was nodding off near the end. :/
We went down to Galveston
and went on a ferry!
We saw dolphins too on the ferry ride! Woot!
After the ferry ride, we went to the beach!
We had previously bought a floatie surf board...it was pretty fun! haha :)
We went on some paddle boats at Hermann Park! That was fun!
There were some crazy ducks with the best hair ever! :)
We went to The Chocolate Bar!
I think this was probably one of my favoritest things ever! Everything was CHOCOLATE!! :D I was in heaven!! It was delicious! Rachel asked for a fourth of some of my chocolate bars, and when I gave her about a sixth, she complained saying that she was being nice because she was going to ask for a half! haha it was the best! I wish Meli would've gotten it on video. :)
We went to an alligator park! It was sooo cool!!
Do you see the alligator?? :)
We went swimming of course!
We went to the BlueBell Ice Cream Factory and had a tour!
What's a trip without shopping!? We did a ton of shopping! haha We hit the Galleria in Houston, which is HUGE!! Holy cow, I have never been in a mall that big!
We went and checked out Rice Universitie's campus and had a picnic with Jon one day. :)We went to the Miller Outdoor Theater and watched a Contemporary Dance show. It was pretty cool. But I was just soo pooped, I was nodding off near the end. :/
We went down to Galveston
We saw dolphins too on the ferry ride! Woot!We went on some paddle boats at Hermann Park! That was fun!
Do you see the alligator?? :)
There was a HUGE green frog
a ton of birds, some annoying fly/bee things which tried to dig in our hair..
and there was an awesome vine hanging down from a tree which Rachel and I swung on! :)
After the alligator park, for lunch we had fried alligator.
Yikes!! Scared to try it..
It was interesting...that's all I can say.
We did more swimming and relaxing, and playing the wii.
And at the end, Rachel and I had our first plane ride!!
It was the coolest thing ever! It totally beats driving. Hands down. :) I loved it!
I miss playing with Amelia all of the time, but I'm glad to be back home and away from that humidity!
Thanks again Amelia and Jon for letting us come and play with you guys! :)
And at the end, Rachel and I had our first plane ride!!
Thanks again Amelia and Jon for letting us come and play with you guys! :)
Hahaha yeah the humidity is a killer :( Thanks for coming though! You can come anytime you'd like!
ReplyDelete