2. I love to get 'owies' in soccer or track and show them off... ;) haha
3. I love to catch and play with snakes and lizards!
4. Watching chick flicks (Tangled, Princess and the Frog, Emma, Pride and Prejudice, etc.) with my friends make up some of my best memories! haha :D
5. I LOVE to get letters from Missionaries!! :D
6. I have a HUGE sweet tooth! Not even being sick can keep me away from eating chocolate and candy! :) Bwuahaha! ;)
7. When I was little, I always thought that I would go throughout high school and college being "VL" (Virgin Lips)... I didn't make it. haha I got my first kiss 1 1/2 years ago. :)
8. I have a quote book, and it's quite filled up already! I LOVE QUOTES!! :D
9. I LOVE soccer!! :D Love to watch it and love to play it. I always wished to be a 'Pro Soccer Player' when I got older. Now, I just want to be a mom! :) But I will still for sure play soccer with my kids! :)
10. I used to be a horribly messy girl when little. My room always looked like a tornado had just hit! Now, I'm kind of a clean freak. I hate having things messed up and out of place or strewn about on the floor. :)
Whew! That's done! :) It's easier said than done to do 10 facts about yourself... haha ;) Wellp, until tomorrow! :)
Quote of the Day:
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be,
And you're only as small as the world will make you seem.
When the going gets rough and you feel like you may fall
Just look on the bright side - you're roughly six feet tall!"
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be,
And you're only as small as the world will make you seem.
When the going gets rough and you feel like you may fall
Just look on the bright side - you're roughly six feet tall!"
No comments:
Post a Comment