Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 02 - A Picture of You and the Person You Have Been Closest with the Longest

Yikes! It's only day 2 and I almost forgot to do it!! :/ haha that goes to show that I'm definitely NOT a blogger! :)
Hmm, this a hard one. I don't really have just ONE person that I have been the closest with. My whole family I have been pretty close with kinda.
But, I'd have to say probably my little sister Rachel, I have been closest with for the longest time. She is my best friend, ever since we were little. We would always do stuff together, whether it be mischief or collecting random artifacts, or making awesome pictures with pudding.. ;)
I love you Rachel! :)

Out of my friends though, I'd have to say Shayna. She is my best friend, and the person I have been closest too for the longest (even though it hasn't been as long as it has with Rachel). Shayna is like a sister to me. We do lots of stuff together, and we talk about almost everything! Haha...alright, mainly guy stuff, but who doesn't talk about that stuff with their best friend when they're 18?? ;)

Quote of the Day! :)
"It's the times we are so crazy people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard we can't help but cry.
It's all the jokes and 'remember whens'.
Those are the reasons that we are best friends."

1 comment: