Thursday, October 18, 2018

A Social Media Fast

10 days!  I did it!  Went 10 days without social media!  It was surprisingly really difficult, I didn't realize how much of a habit it was for me to go onto instagram or facebook when I had "nothing to do".  Mostly when I was waiting around for something to cook or while my grandma was watching tv.
I usually don't spend tons of time scrolling through FB or Instagram, but I do use it daily...multiple times a day typically.  FB, I really don't know why I have it.  Instagram - I use it to keep up with my family mostly.  My sister posts instagram stories daily of my niece!  So that was hard missing out on all of that.
Instead of using social media, I turned to doing family history a lot, going on walks, and job searching.  So not using social media made me more productive!  Howevever, I miss being able to see what my sister and niece are up to!  Haha so I think I'll keep it.  But I might try to limit my usage of it still, just to make sure I stay more productive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment