Friday, November 16, 2012

St. Peterburg Russia!! :)

Wednesday my mission call (finally) arrived!
It took longer than I hoped, but it is here now and I am so grateful for it!:)
Wednesday night I opened the big white letter.

"Dear Sister Stone:

"You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
You are assigned to labor in the Russia St. Petersburg Mission...

"You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, March 13, 2013.  You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Russian Language...."
I got this picture from the video-this is the very second I (accidentally!) read ahead and saw where I was going... :)
Another Stone is going to Russia, and this time it's ME-Sister Stone!! :) My oldest brother went to Moscow, Russia.  Now I'm going to St. Petersburg!
I am so grateful and excited for this opportunity! I can't wait until March comes! :)
Here's the video of me opening the call! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment