These past 4 months has been insane! Definitely one of my more crazier semesters!
Missionary age changes,
Conference! The day that changed our lives:)
Getting my mission call,Going up to the Bell Tower with my roommate Sarah! (She plays the bells!!:)
Rough classes,
Weddings,
Karen, Marissa, and I
Doing big projects for classes,
My First water painting. Took me about 10 hours...
Sleepovers,
Jenny, Me, and Carlee:)
Basketball games,
Me and Michelle!:)
and working...it has been a rough time!However...it's OVER!!! :) I finished my finals on Tuesday and moved home!
And I was able to have the most amazing and beautiful experience. I was able to go through the temple!! It was a beautiful experience and I am eager to return as many times as I can before I head to the MTC in March!
I've got a job lined up and I start this Tuesday! And hopefully I can get another job!:)
It's been fun having Amelia here this past week! I've missed her! Last night, Rachel, Meli, and I all had a sleepover in the basement-it was a blast:) We've done a lot of other fun things also while she has been here! She leaves today though:( Poo.
My good friend Melissa is returning home from Uganda Tuesday!! I can't wait to see her:) And to have our Despicable Me date!;)
87 Days until I leave for the MTC!!!!! Can't wait!:)





No comments:
Post a Comment