I made a blog for you to follow while I'm in Africa! Follow this link and join me on the journey to changing the world one step at a time! :) http://myadventureinlugazi.blogspot.com/
There are many problems in the world. How can we solve all these problems? The answer is YOU. You can start making a difference at this exact moment by clicking on the donate tab (look to your right!). All donations will go to Help International and the money will be used to fund for the projects we start to help the people get on their way of getting out of poverty. :)
Also! I want you to help me create a list of pictures to take while in Uganda! You contribute to the list, and I will try and take a picture of each thing that is put on the list! What I have so far on the list:
An Elephant
McDonalds
Two People in Love
Many many beautiful children
McDonalds
Two People in Love
Many many beautiful children
What else should I put on the list!? Help me out! :)
Don't forget to donate! :)


How about an African Baobab tree? They are cool and strange looking trees. They are also called 'upside-down tree', 'monkey trees', and 'monster trees'. I'd love a picture of that with you under it!!
ReplyDelete