"Side by side or miles apart, friends are forever close to your heart." ♥
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Oranges galore!
Last night I bought 8 lbs of oranges for $1! :) I am in heaven. I love oranges! :) ... I think I'm gonna make Orange White Chocolate Chip Cookies now!! :)
Cha! twas an amazing deal! :D Buy Low! but it was only a Wednesday and Thursday sale - however, last week they had the a 5lbs for $1 sale and so I think they'll most likely do a sale again next week! :)
Geez! What a good deal!
ReplyDeleteFor reals?!! Where? Wanna deliver some to our apt? ;)
ReplyDeleteCha! twas an amazing deal! :D Buy Low! but it was only a Wednesday and Thursday sale - however, last week they had the a 5lbs for $1 sale and so I think they'll most likely do a sale again next week! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's like, what... 8-9 oranges? Good deal - and I'd love to have your recipe!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe oranges are a tiny bit on the small side, but I got around 24 oranges.
ReplyDelete