Sunday, January 27, 2019

Visiting Family - One of My Greatest Joys

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!  So stinking much.
Honestly, the one super nice thing about being single is being able to go visit siblings and their families whenever and for cheap (paying for one person is SOOO much easier than paying for multiple) :)

So in December 2018, I was able to visit my brother, Dan, and his family!  That was a blast!  We went to a light parade, went ice skating, played and ate!  I also got to go to a Barre3 class with my sister-in-law.  OH. MY. LANTA.  I was so sore afterwards!!!  Haha but it was a great workout!
Being an aunt is my absolute favorite thing ♥
After visiting them, I was able to visit my sister, Rachel, and her family!  Again, super fun.  We went to Temple Square in SLC to see the Christmas lights and then got some cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory.  We played lots of games.  I babysat.  Truly so fun :)
Isn't my nephew just darling???
I was visiting my sister Mary, while I was visiting home in California before moving across the country to Virginia.  She's just as cute as ever. :)
Mid December, I moved to Virginia.  My house just happens to be 20 minutes away from where my sister, Amelia, and her family lives!  So I get to visit them quite often now!  It is a blast.  I spent Christmas with them.  And since, I just play with them a couple days a week usually!

Loren and his family live in Alabama.  I visited them this past week!  And two days after I left, my nephew decided to come into this world!!!  I will go back to visit them in May :)  We played a lot of Harry Potter, ate lots of good food, and just had a grand time playing together at parks and at home :)
I love this spunky little girl SO MUCH ♥
I LOVE MY SIBLINGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment