Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Lovely Day in P-Town

Fall has definitely hit Provo.  The snow clouds have been threatening to let the snow flakes fall for the past 3 days and the trees are dropping their beautiful red, yellow, and orange leaves as the brisk wind blows throughout the huge campus of BYU.  It's beautiful.  However-I miss the sunshine.  So. Much.
My papers have been delayed because my stake president has not called me yet. :( So I am still waiting for him to call before they will be submitted.  Although I'm stuck waiting-I am learning to be patient.
And, I got to talk to this beautiful lady, which helped my day go better!  She gave me some mission tips :) Despite the technical difficulties I was having with my computer and sound, it was still grand being able to talk with her. She is so great!:)
I did my visiting teaching today. Yay!:)
I did Physics with Karen.  Afterwards we decided to go celebrate (no particular reason) and we got some Cold Stone Ice Cream! Yummy:)
And then when I got home I checked the mail and voilà! There was a letter for me from an Elder Groskreutz! My childhood buddy! :) It is great to hear from him!
So even though I am still disappointed about having to wait (hopefully just for 1 more week) for my mission papers to be submitted, I had a good day.
Tomorrow Shayna's mission call should be here! Yay! Can't wait to hear where she is called! :)

Quote of the Day! :)
"In the service of the Lord, it is not where you serve but how." - David O. McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment