Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thanksgiving

Sorry I have been slacking on blogging.
I think we were watching Seven Pounds...if you haven't seen that movie, I HIGHLY suggest it!  It's good!
Let's go back to Thanksgiving break... :) It was a rough and fun time for me, but overall a grand time. :)  I love Thanksgiving.  It's the time when EVERYONE is Thankful for things!  Even though we should be thankful year round, everyone recognizes that at least this day we should all be thankful.
Hiking with Shayna, Ryan, and Mitch!
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
... And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

I'm thankful for the gospel, temples, my Savior, my wonderful family, amazing friends, my kitty Sassy, the chance to further my education at a wonderful university, the joy that comes from smiling and laughing, the sun, the piano, and cookies! All the things that make me happy in life. :)
I hiked ALL the way to the TOP!  Beautiful, eh? :)
I love Thanksgiving!  It was a good break from school and a fun week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment