I'm excited but also nervous for next semester. I will have 15 credits instead of 13.5 and I will have no "easy" classes. I have a lot of science classes. The classes I am taking: Molecular Biology 240, Chemistry 106&107, Book of Mormon 2, Survey of World Religions, American Heritage Hnrs, and possibly Self Defense (only because my mom wants me to take it before I go to Uganda this summer.)
Hopefully I will survive between school, homework, work, and dancing. :)
I'm looking forward to it though! Except I'm not looking forward to no breaks. We get two 3-day weekends, but other than that we have NO breaks until April. I seriously hope I don't die!!
This is so true... haha
Wish me luck!! ;)
Quote of the Day! :)
"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Oprah Winfrey

Ha! I don't just "want" you to take Self Defense - it's a Mom requirement!! Makes me feel better about you going halfway across the globe. :/ Love ya - you know that, right?
ReplyDelete