Friday, November 18, 2011

My Pro-Runner Sista! :)

Okay, so she's not Pro....yet. :) She is awesome tho and I've been able to go to a couple of her meets that were up here in Provo!! :)
Rachel finishing and beating Kaylee! - American Fork race
The first one I went to, she got 2nd place OVERALL!!!
Kaylee, Mia, Frida, Rachel, & JP - after Bulldog Invite
Then the last one, I don't what her place was (I think 3 or 4 or 5?), but she beat Kaylee, who is the fastest PV Girls Varsity Runner!  It was quite exciting! :)
Rachel soon passes Kaylee after this - last lap in American Fork Race
Rachel, you are awesome.  LOVE YOU!!! :) Good luck in Pheonix today and tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures!! I know some XC girls who will want to see those!
    Love you two! <3

    ReplyDelete