Friday, November 18, 2011

God Sends No Stress That Chocolate and Prayer Can't Handle :)

To handle my stress, I go crazy with my roommates.  It lets me just stop worrying about school and just have fun.  It is the greatest!  Our most recent adventure...
we made a fort!!! :)
We watched a movie, ate ice cream and pie, and then slept in it!  It was grand :)
Held up by our broom and mop.  Hoorah. :)
I also go to devotionals to cope with my stress from school and homework.  They are great, and I'm so glad that we have them every Tuesday!
Devotional with Pres. Monson! :)
Also, the temple is a great place to just lose my stress and just think about this gospel and how thankful I am for it.  There is no greater thing in my life.  I love this gospel, and I love the temple. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment