This past weekend I made a trip down to good ole St. Geezy! It was FUN!!!
"Fun is when you...fun is...it's l ike...it's kinda...sorta like a...What is fun?? HERE...Let me spell it for you!
F is for Friends who do stuff together.
U is for yoU and me.
N is for aNywhere and aNytime at all."
Quote from who?? Guess guess guess!!

Then Jillian came over and at midnight, we went by the airport and watched the meteor shower! There weren't a ton of meteor's, but was still a good show :)
Friday I went to the temple with some of my girlfriends! It ended up being super busy so we just talked for a while, and decided to go Saturday morning instead.
Afterwards, Shayna helped me go pick a dress for the dance Saturday. We went to DI and got an awesome dress. :) Good price too (which is always a plus)!
Friday night, I had a triple date. Me and Mitch, Rachel and Sam (Mitch's younger brother), and Loren and Samantha!
We had a barbecue and then we went to the corn maze!!! It was so fun! We got lost, went in circles, and eventually found our way back out. :) Then we walked around Staheli Farm and found a bouncing thing...I forget what it was called. BUT it was a blast! It was like the top of a jump house, put on the ground and acted as a trampoline in a way. Super duper fun :)
After the corn maze, we went back to my house and had cake! YUMMM! :) And then watched Private Eyes. This movie is amazing. If you haven't seen it, you should see it. It is a classic. :)
Saturday, Tianna and I went to lunch at Kneaders! My first time ever going...it was DELICIOUS! Twas grand! And it was fun being able to do something with her!
Before the dance, Shayna came over and curled my hair. We jammed out to music. :)
At 6:30 Mitch came and picked me up. Mom and dad took pictures (surprise surprise!) and then Mitch and I left. Mitch took me to Olive Garden, and then afterwards the dance! It was super duper absolutely and completely FUN!! Twas a great night :)
I wish the weekend didn't have to end. It was such a spectacular weekend. A lot of my wishes came true! Twas such a grand weekend. :)
Quote of the Day! :)
"My future is so bright I gotta wear shades."
"Fun is when you...fun is...it's l ike...it's kinda...sorta like a...What is fun?? HERE...Let me spell it for you!
F is for Friends who do stuff together.
U is for yoU and me.
N is for aNywhere and aNytime at all."
Quote from who?? Guess guess guess!!
HINT* He lives down in the deep blue sea!

SPONGEBOB! haha :)
Totally describes my weekend! :)I was able to skip my Friday class and I went home Thursday night with my brother and sister-in-law!
Thursday night Mitch asked me to the Dixie State College Homecoming dance!! It surprised me so much! He asked me the same way he asked me to Senior Ball! Twas a great surprise!
Afterwards, Shayna helped me go pick a dress for the dance Saturday. We went to DI and got an awesome dress. :) Good price too (which is always a plus)!
Friday night, I had a triple date. Me and Mitch, Rachel and Sam (Mitch's younger brother), and Loren and Samantha!
We had a barbecue and then we went to the corn maze!!! It was so fun! We got lost, went in circles, and eventually found our way back out. :) Then we walked around Staheli Farm and found a bouncing thing...I forget what it was called. BUT it was a blast! It was like the top of a jump house, put on the ground and acted as a trampoline in a way. Super duper fun :)
After the corn maze, we went back to my house and had cake! YUMMM! :) And then watched Private Eyes. This movie is amazing. If you haven't seen it, you should see it. It is a classic. :)Saturday, Tianna and I went to lunch at Kneaders! My first time ever going...it was DELICIOUS! Twas grand! And it was fun being able to do something with her!
LOVE this girlie! :)
Before the dance, Shayna came over and curled my hair. We jammed out to music. :)
I wish the weekend didn't have to end. It was such a spectacular weekend. A lot of my wishes came true! Twas such a grand weekend. :)
Quote of the Day! :)
"My future is so bright I gotta wear shades."
"Twas" a great post and "twas" great to have you home! (what's with all this "twas" stuff?) Haha!
ReplyDeletetwas an amazingly fun weekend indeed! Thanks for spending it with me! :)
ReplyDelete