Monday, October 24, 2011

Living the College Life :)

College is AWE to the SOME! :) Even though there is a bit of homework, we still make time for fun :)
Me and my roommates love going to the football games and soccer games (although me has no pictures of the soccer games yet...)
BYU vs UTAH - our first game! We got FRONT ROW seats!October 1st, I was able to go to the Saturday's morning session of General Conference. First time ever for me going to watch conference in the conference center! Lemme just say, it was AMAZING!! I loved it! :) My roommate, Marissa, joined me on the adventure. :) I love it up here in Provo going to BYU! Having crazy roommates help the fun happen too ;) Me and my roommates get kind of wild. Don't believe me? Just ask our downstairs neighbors... :)
We shoot each other with my nerf gun... :)
and we somersault and shoot the mirror...We do lay on our couch upside down...We take crazy flipping hair pictures...And we just have so much fun! :) I LOVE LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment