Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Homecoming - September 25, 2010

Sorry I haven't been able to blog about this yet. My life had been consumed by soccer and school. But now that soccer is over I can catch up a bit! Yay! :) I was asked to homecoming by Scott Carlson! He's awesome.
How Scott asked me
I was voted onto Homecoming Royalty! What a shocker! I was so surprised that me, lil' ole shy Jessica, made it onto Royalty! :) I was woken up at 5:45 by some girls off student council and they then announced to me that I made royalty! I had to go to school in my PJ's. It was a blast!
Two of my best friends were on royalty too with me! Kara Messinger and Jillian Schmutz!
Kara, Jill, & Me! :)
For our royalty skit, I was Peppermint Patty off of Classic Peanuts. :) The skit was so much fun!
All that made Royalty
Me & Morgan Wood! :)
Me & my escort: Brendan Lamoreaux! :)
The Homecoming football game, the football team played Hurricane. Homecoming Royalty had to go out onto the field at half-time to see who would be crowned Queen and King. :) Isaac Katowa was crowned King, and Kiley Mirable was crowned Queen! It was a fun experience! :)
Me, Jill, & Kiley Mirable. Kylee was crowned Queen :)
We had 11 couples in our group. Me & Scott Carlson. Shayna Henrie & Kimball Stucki. Jillian Schmutz & Kendall Wilkey. Sierra Worlton & Dyllen Cafferty. Doro Nyga & Spencer Meek. Jessica Hutchings & Corey Kimzey. Shelby (forgot her last name..) & Jeremy Banks. Karlee (forgot her last name too...) & RC Thurston. Megumi Gass & Mike Hanson. Andi Johanson & CJ Taylor. Dallyn Hallows & Ryan Nielson. :) Twas a fun group! :)
The group! I can try naming everyone..here goes from L to R:
Dyllen, Sierra, Ryan, Dallyn, Corey, Jessica, Jeremy, Shelby, Kendall, Jillian, CJ, Andi,
Scott, Me, RC, Karlee, Spencer, Doro, Mike, Meg, Kimball, & Shayna!
C.J. & Andi in their 'costumes' and with their nerf swords!
When Homecoming arrived, for our day date we went to Babylon Park and had a battle! My goodness, was it epic! :) We had all bought nerf guns/nerf swords/bows and arrows before hand and then went to the park and split into two groups.
One group had one side of the parking lot (a HUGE hill!)
and the other group had the other side (another HUGE hill!)!
Then we started the battle. It was just like capture the flag, except the flag was a rock. And you had to try and kill the 'enemy' with your nerf weapon before they got the rock! Simple enough! :) It was so much fun! My team lost...but it was so much funness!
Me & Scott. We went exploring way up high on the rocks
Then we gathered for pictures, ate dinner, and went to the dance!
Yeah that's right! I got to ride in a Corvette!! :D
After the dance we went over to Spencer's house and had dessert! YUM! :) Homecoming was fantastical! :) Thanks Scott for taking me! :)
Scott & Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment