Mitch came home from his mission this past Wednesday!!! :D I was able to go home to St. Geezy to see him and go to his homecoming. Pretty much, it was the BEST weekend ever!!!!!! :DHe took me on a date, and it was superb. :) It was just what I wanted to do! He took me to lunch at Cafe Rio, and then after, we went and fed the ducks at our duck pond!! :) We sat on the edge of the pond and fed the duckies (we saw Caramel! But not Penguin) and then talked for about 4 hours. It was grand. :)
Then we went to Emerald City Smoothie and got smoothies and sat and talked for a while again.
I didn't want the day to end honestly. :) I didn't want the weekend to end! I didn't want to come back up to Provo. It was hard to leave. But I'm super glad I was able to go down!! :)
Then we went to Emerald City Smoothie and got smoothies and sat and talked for a while again.I didn't want the day to end honestly. :) I didn't want the weekend to end! I didn't want to come back up to Provo. It was hard to leave. But I'm super glad I was able to go down!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment