A Many Thanks
Wow, I am HORRIBLE at blogging! I'm sorry.Recently was Valentines Day!! Happy Singles Awareness Day! (for me, anyways..) ;)Me & My Valentine! :)
I just wanted to say Thank You to all my amazing family and friends for everything you guys do for me! You are the best!
I've been really stressed out lately with keeping up my grades to keep my 4.0 GPA so my sister will come to my graduation, deciding where to go to college, filling out scholarship applications, and organizing a 5K Fun Run for the Children of Hope Academy.I wouldn't be able to get through my days without a smile from a friend,
or the support my parents give me, or an annoying hug from my little sister ;)JK, I love you sis!
So thank you all so very much. I love you all!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be,And you're only as small as the world will make you seem.When the going gets rough and you feel like you may fall,Just look on the bright side - you're roughly six feet tall!" :)
Hahaha Jay I'll come to your graduation- even if you aren't speaking ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been totally amazed at how well you've been handling all this!! Grace under pressure - that's you!!
ReplyDeleteMeli: Oh goodie, I'm glad that you'll still come. ;) I'll do my best to keep this 4.0 so that you won't be totally bored at my graduation tho..! haha :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom :)