Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ice Skating!

Me trying to be a pro figure ice skater! ;) hehe
St. George has an ice rink!
Don't fall Shayna! ;)
Although it's not permanent. :( I wish it was! It's so fun! Last year they had it up in a large tent. I went twice last year. This year they made an outdoor rink!
Puttin' on the skates! :)
Robb! He's a goof :)
Beautiful pose Shayna!
Today was my 2nd time going! It was a lot of fun! My friend Shayna invited me to go with her and some friends. Me, Shayna, Garret (Shayna's lil' bro), Emily, Brenna, Miquelle, and Robb all showed up!
Brenna! Look at her, she's a pro!
Miquelle, the amazing ice skater! :)
Garret! He's a natural at this! :)
Look at all us skatin'! :)
We weren't many, but it was still enough to have a great and fun time! :)

Emily!
Robb & Me!
Shayna & Garret!
We both fell and got SOAKED. There was rain water on the ice still. haha :)
I hope I can go again soon!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like SO much fun! Love the pictures, especially of the ones with the sunshine - beautiful! (I am still sunshine deprived!) You are gorgeous Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I wish we could have gone together :(

    ReplyDelete