Me & Viktor! :)
So for our day date, we had a paint war!!! It was so much fun! We also played Duck Duck Goose while waiting for the whole group to show up. That was fun too! We were slipping all over because the grass was a little wet. It was awesome :)My group - Jumpin' picture! :)
Me & Jill! :) If you look close enough..you can see the yellow paint on my teeth! :p
Me & Viktor - a painted mess! :)
Jillian Schutz & Enrique Tellez
Me & Viktor Petkovic
Kylee Sawyer & Cole Owens
Dallas Jacobs & Nick Rabbit
Kauri Melessa & Shean Gass
Michelle O'Conner & Max Henderson
Brenna Reimer & Robb Hall
Lauren Lane & Spencer (don't know his last name)
Check us out. Hoorah. :)
After games I dropped my date off and then went back home to shower and get all the paint out of my hair. BOY was that a task! I don't know if I want to go through that again!!!I'm a painted mess!! :) But it was so fun! :)
Then I went and picked Viktor up for pictures and dinner! That was fun! Thank you Mom and Dad for taking our pictures!!! :D (dpstonephotography.blogspot.com)The group! Look at all the pretty colors! ;)
After dinner we all went over to the Tyler's spook alley! Pretty dang awesome and scary, I must say! They do amazing spook alley's! haha :) It was fun!L to R around the table: Dallas, Nick, Enrique, Jillian, Kauri, Shean, Me & Viktor!
Then we went to the dance! That was fun! After a couple hours at the dance we went to Jillian's house and played games until it was time to go home.
Twas such a fun day! :) Thanks Viktor! :)


Who ever thought that old truck would make such a good backdrop for your pictures?? Great post Jess!
ReplyDelete